Every play is based on a Formation. We'll use offense for this tutorial but the process is the same for defense and special teams.
Computer & Tablet
- Open a playbook to the play gallery, then tap to expand the Formations view
- We've included some example Formations, but you can add your own by tapping the edit arrow next to the Formations button
- Tap "New Formation"
- Enter a name and optional notes, then tap the green checkmark in the upper right corner
- Tap to select a position and choose a color
- You can enter up to two letters for the position label
- You can also customize the icon shading
- Drag positions around to lay out your formation
- Tap the back arrow to navigate back to your Formations gallery
- Tap the "i" icon on any Formation to edit the name, add notes, copy or delete