The printed order of plays will be the same as the order you've sorted them in the app.
If you'd like to print a Call Sheet for yourself with matching Wristbands for your players, be sure to select the same Categories for both so that the numbering and grouping is consistent.
Computer & Tablet
- Tap the print icon on the playbooks list or in the play gallery
- Tap "Call Sheets"
- Choose Offense or Defense
- Tap to select the Categories you'd like to print - if you choose more than one Category, your plays will be grouped and color coded
- Choose a call sheet format - we have diagram and list based layouts
- For diagram based call sheets, you can decide whether to print the play name, play number or both
- Tap "Print" in the upper right corner - if you've selected a large number of plays, it could take a minute or two for your device to render the print preview
- You should now see the system print preview - depending on your device and printer settings, you may be able to choose a page size and orientation (portrait or landscape)
- Print or save your call sheet as a PDF for emailing