The printed order of plays will be the same as the order you've sorted them in the app.
Computer & Tablet
- Tap the print icon on the playbooks list or in the play gallery
- Tap "Playbooks"
- Choose Offense or Defense
- Tap to select the Categories you'd like to print
- Choose a playbook format
- Decide if you'd like to show or hide player names on your printed play diagrams - if a given play has a player assigned to the "Q" position in the app and you choose "Show Player Names", the player's name will appear below the "Q" position on the play
- Decide whether to include the play names, play numbers or both
- Tap "Print" in the upper right corner - if you've selected a large number of plays, it could take a minute or two for your device to render the print preview
- You should now see the system print preview - depending on your device and printer settings, you may be able to choose a page size and orientation (portrait or landscape)
- Print or save your playbook as a PDF for emailing